Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You want your pleasure now!

Support Dating Tactics by Checking out the Adverts. If you have enjoyed and benefited from our Totally FREE advice then show your appreciation and ensure continuation.

Hi guys
It always amazes me that a lot of successful and attractive guys will defer getting that special lady into their lives. They defer their pleasures and condemn themselves to near celibacy by what we call the deferred mindset. If they are my friends and have offered help they will never take it.
You may recognise some of these “when I get my six pack out I will get a women” “when I get that new promotion next year it will happen” “when I make £50,000 a year one will come along”

On the other hand the guys that actually take and follow our advice mostly come from a place of desperation. They may have been in a long relationship or gone years without sex
These guys thrive and it is a pleasure to see the turn round as they suddenly find they can be a hit with the ladies. Last year I helped a guy who had gone four years get a steady girlfriend and was fantastic to see the difference in him.

So today’s tip is don’t put it off learning about dating tactic and applying the knowledge. you will quickly start to recognise that you can be a success and get your pleasure now!

Get real advice from real guys out there actually getting some!

Contact Nathan at Dating Tactics To Learn More.

Every thing posted on our site is tried and tested by real guys actually doing it. This is not based on theory but what actually works in the real world. I do not have any copyright on Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.