Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

About those younger women you desire.

>>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<<
Support Dating Tactics by checking out the Adverts. If you have enjoyed and benefited from our Totally FREE advice then show your appreciation and ensure continuation.

Hi guys
Almost any girl you chat to will say that she would never go with an older guy. When those older guys stalking around the club hit on them  they physically   recoil and label them “creeps”. Don’t be that guy at DT we have the knowledge!

Think about it when you look around in day to day circumstances there is strong evidence to dispute that hot young girls don’t go with the older man. You will see lots of young attractive women with older not so good-looking guys
This always perplexed me until I discovered that generating attraction in women was a normal skill you can learn. More importantly it was a universal skill and NOT age dependant.

However and here is what you need to grasp it is situational dependant.
For example for me to approach a pretty hot young women surrounded by her friends on a Saturday night is going to end badly!
If on the other hand I casually start a conversation with the same girl at the gym and ask her to join me for coffee it will always end well. If she is not interested she will politely tell me “sorry I have got to dash” so there is no public humiliation.
Or she will say “yes, just for a quick one”.
Then from this innocuous coffee chat after the gym I can run my killer game easily.

One of the accolades for me is when after a mind-blowing session they say “I don’t normally go with older guys, but you are different”.

No I am not, its just I have learnt and trained in the girl getting arts. Then modified and adapted to get the younger women I desire.

*********************

Who is best guy to learn from?

Adam Lyons by far produces the best training package around in our opinion. He is an English guy who was a dungeons and dragons geek who learnt to be an amazing natural with the ladies.
Just by signing up for his free newsletter you will receive tons of relevant free information that works in real life. Its not fantasy training and you can use the skill 24/7 which is why it’s the only training package we recommend at Dating Tactics.
I just love his stuff as it really works and it is so easy to incorporate it into your daily life. Try it for FREE as it has a cast iron 365-day money back guarantee.
What could make you feel more reassured about the good intention of this guy!
                                           >>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<

**********************

Regards Nathan at Dating Tactics.

Every thing posted on our site is tried and tested by real guys actually doing it. This is not based on theory but what actually works in the real world. I do not have any copyright on Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.