Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do you want hot action or lonely celibacy?

>>>CLICK HERE<<< 
Support Dating Tactics by checking out the Adverts. If you have enjoyed and benefited from our FREE Blog advice then show your appreciation!
 Hi guys
All though I moderate on our Dating Tactics self help group I still keep my skill set secret. I like most guys don’t think it is any one on the outsides business. Friends and acquaintances just think I “get lucky” with the younger girls or say they must feel sorry for me. Whatever!

Some people you just can’t help. When after learning this skill for a year I tried to help a friend.
We where both out of a LTR in similar circumstances. I was back in the saddle with three girlfriends on the go and he was getting zero. Even though he was ten years younger and better looking.
I put all the material on a CD for him and told him how easy it was. He took the CD and said thanks but didn’t seem enthusiastic. Three weeks later he gave the CD back to me and said “thanks, but it will happen for me when the time is right”
Trust me this is true and happened six years ago.  I am a still friend with this guy today.
Do you want to know how many women he has had sex with in the last six years. ZERO!
*****Support Dating Tactics by checking out the Adverts. If you have enjoyed and benefited from our FREE Blog advice then show your appreciation!
*****
Don’t be like him.. it really is easy for YOU to become good with the women because most guys are like him!

Remember DT is a cutting edge self-help group giving real premium advice and personalized training for maximum improvement. There is phone coaching for instant backup and we have training days held regularly in most UK Cities. Due to the personally interactive nature of our group numbers are strictly limited!

Contact Nathan at Dating Tactics to Get Some Action!

Every thing posted on our site is tried and tested by real guys actually out there getting some. This is not based on in Internet theory but what actually works in the real world.
I don’t copyright Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.