Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Why do we need a system to meet and attract women?


Learn from real guys out there getting some.

Hi guys

It has been scientifically proven that human courtship follows a logical and predictable sequence. This sequence is well known and if followed leads to an improved success rate. Therefore it is logical to attempt to design a system following the natural progression of human courtship. A system gives us the advantage of predictable results and confidence that we as men know what to do. We know the rules of the game and how to play. No system can be 100%. However by adapting a proven system and operating it consistently we are at a great advantage to other men who have no idea.
If we adapt conventional tactics of modern seduction we are in competition with these guys. We go head to head on money, looks and status. If you can compete good for you and in all fairness you probably don’t need my site. However I couldn’t play to those rules, as I wasn’t rich or good looking. So I studied for alternate and more successful ways. Hence my system and techniques evolved.
The system I know use has evolved over my seven years of studying and real world application of this subject .It is indirect and covert and to the woman seems totally natural.
I have tested hundreds of theories and followed advice from experts. Then I have adapted what has worked easily for me and disregarded the rest.
My major findings were any system has to be simple and automated. Natural and easy flowing. Any system that is to complicated slows the reaction time making you appear unnatural.
So everything I teach in my system is basic, relevant and field-tested. You have to study it then apply it in real life situations. Evaluate then re apply so eventually you will have your own personal system of success.

Contact Nathan at Dating Tactics to Kick Start Your Dating Life.

I do not have any copyright on Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.