Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

When’s The Best Time To Ask For The Phone Number?


Hi guys

This is a question that I get asked on a regular basis from most guys who are getting good at approaching and opening women.
For years they have struggled to even get a woman to talk back to them and now with a little training they are suddenly interacting regularly.

However I can only offer a rough guide as it is an in the moment judgment and something you will get the feel for with experience.
Don’t wait until the dying end of the interaction. You know when the conversation is fizzling out and you are starting to struggle for what to say.

You should always take lead and end the interaction any way. This leaves her with a good impression and an air of mystery about you.
Try to go for the phone number just after a high point in the interaction with something low key such as:
“Hey its fun talking to you, lets exchange numbers and will text you”
As you hand her your phone.

We use this method all the time and trust me if you have opened well and generated interest it will work 99% of the time. So practice it then go and start to apply it. You will be pleasantly surprised at the good results.
Suddenly you have more phone numbers to text than you dreamed of!

A word about taking phone numbers. I was always led to believe from advice USA based that it was “No big Deal” when a woman gives you her number.
However in the UK I have found it is! Now I only take phone numbers if I want them and not just for practice as I had loads of bad experiences. Woman coming up to me and giving me a hard time as to why hadn’t I called etc
So be warned about English girls!

Remember when you need real results to get advice from real guys out their actually getting some!

Talk to you soon Nathan
I invite you to join like-minded guys at our Facebook Group. With support and real advice you will realize that you can achieve the success with women you desire. You can contact me in strict confidence at silvafox99@hotmail.com or telephone +447542614565.
These are my personal contact details and not automated response sites so please be patient.

I do not have any copyright on my Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.