Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

How To Effortlessly Attract Women Just Through Texting.


Everywhere you go you see women clutching to their phones and Texting away. Some of my female friends will send up to 400 a day making it a women favorite form of communication. They just love it!
However do you struggle trying to work out what and when to send. Have you like me blown it a few times with the wrong text?
Just imaging if you had a system guaranteed to bring you results just through Texting. No more traipsing around over priced night clubs and going on flaky dates that lead to nowhere.

Here is a very unique system for you to try at no risk from Benjamin May. He is so confident of his Text Game Secrets that he guarantees:
“You Will Get TWO Dates In The Next Two Weeks or I’ll Give You Every Cent Of Your Money Back!”
Check it out NOW as you have nothing to lose and you will learn ..How To Effortlessly Attract Women Just Through Texting

Here is an excerpt from his infomercial:

*******************************
I Will Show You The Exact formula To Get TWO DATES In The Next TWO WEEKS Guaranteed... Just By TEXTING!



Why Did Text Game Appeal To Me So Much?

* No Pressure.

I stopped being nervous COMPLETELY. I just couldn’t get nervous anymore... there was no way for me to stuff it up like I used to when talking to girls... and because
* I had TIME to come up with the perfect things to say.

It’s not like having a face to face conversation... I could spend as long as I wanted crafting the perfect text that would... and girls would go crazy for them because I could always have the perfect thing to say!
* No more Awkward Conversations.

You know when you’re talking to an attractive woman and the conversation starts to lull? Goes dead, and all the sudden you’re both silent with nothing to say... the girl starts to get a bit weirded out... that CAN’T happen in text game! It’s easy to keep the conversation flowing because all you are doing is sending short messages that are easy to respond to (especially powerful if you do it the way I’m going to teach you to... more on that later!)
* Rejection is WAY less harsh.

Let’s face it, we all stuff up sometimes! (but that can change with what I show you in my book) ...I hated getting rejected by a girl at a club or ANYWHERE for that matter... it always made me feel terrible... but now it would be just a girl not replying... or maybe calling me “stupid” via text... SEEMED A LOT BETTER than being shot down in public in front of everyone.
* Communicate ALL the right things about yourself...

I could express all the attractive qualities I wanted to... in face to face conversations I could try and say things that would do this... but I was always contrasting with my body language and what I was actually feeling on the inside... NOW I could just send a few words and spark massive attraction in the women I was interested in!


You Will Get TWO Dates In The Next Two Weeks or I’ll Give You Every Cent Of Your Money Back!
Regards Benjamin May

Just CLICK HERE try it out at no risk.