Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Realize- Saturday Is No Longer Your Only Chance To Pull.


Hi guys

I can remember just a few years back, I truly believed Saturday night in the clubs was the only place to meet women. We would go out in a big gang of guys all trying to out do each other in expensive clothes. Trying to buy women drinks in order to get their attention. Hey I even bought an expensive BMW as I thought it would improve my chances.

Since then I have learned that you can attract women everywhere and a nightclub is actually one of the worst places.

I still go out with the same group of friends and they still try their best in the nightclub. However I just relax and enjoy myself as this Saturday I have already got the phone number of a pretty young woman I met in the gym!
So tonight I will just go out have a drink and enjoy the night.

It really is so much easier this way, don’t you think?

Remember when you need real results to get advice from real guys out their actually getting some!

Talk to you soon Nathan
I invite you to join like-minded guys at our Facebook Group. With support and real advice you will realize that you can achieve the success with women you desire. You can contact me in strict confidence at silvafox99@hotmail.com or telephone +447542614565.
These are my personal contact details and not automated response sites so please be patient.

I do not have any copyright on my Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.