Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This Will Put You Ahead Of The Pack –it doesn’t matter about looks, age and money.

Hi Guys,

Up until a few years ago I was guilty of doing this. I thought that if earned more money, built a better body at the gym and bought a bright red sports car willing women would just approach me!
It wasn’t my fault I believed this, as every other guy I new believed this to be true also.

I was so fortunate when I came into contact with other guys who actually understood dating science I realized this wasn’t the way to get success. Attractive women will never make a move, as they expect a confident and competent man to know this.

How can you demonstrate all of this? Easy just by approaching and talking in a social manner you tick all of women’s attraction boxes. Putting you far ahead of guys who are physically more attractive than you, younger and have money.
The good news is that approaching a woman is a learn able skill. One that is learnt easily and then applied to give you good results.
With support and real advice you will realize that you can achieve the success with women you desire

Remember just take the first step to commitment and you will never feel helpless with women again!

Talk to you soon Nathan

It helps to have other like-minded guys to share the learning experience with. Meet them at our Dating Tactics Facebook Group.