Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The skills you learn to pick up women will help you in all areas of life.

Hi guys,
When you see a successful guy with an attractive girlfriend do you automatically presume that it’s his material success that has attracted her? That’s what I used to do as it rationalized my failings with women. “He has a successful business and the women just flock to him” was my excuse.
However when I started to study, learn, practice and apply dating tactics I had a revelation!

***********Advertisement**********
Help me win my EX back!
It really is heartbreaking when all you want is her back. However it is possible even when all seems lost.
Just watch this FREE video from a guy who is a proven expert in this field and let him show you how.
In fact as you read this his video has been viewed 1,682,000 times!!
So if you want to win your ex back just >>>CLICK HERE<<< .You really have nothing to lose just everything to gain!!

**********

I realized that the same skill sets I had learned that generated attraction in women also worked in business, work and family situations. Persuasion, likabilty, rapport and deep connection where all key life skills.
In stead of shouting at my kids I used persuasion techniques and by using deep connection I gained promotion over guys with superior qualifications.

So realize that guys that are successful with women are mostly successful in other areas of life. Think about guys you know and don’t presume that it is their monetary success that has got them an attractive girlfriend.
Then start to learn  and apply a skill that will get you a hot girlfriend!

Join Dating Tactics Facebook Group to get the personal support to achieve success!.
Regards Nathan

For an overview and to get you going on the path check out our Quick Start Guide. Dating Tactics is genuine self-help group run totally FREE for the member’s benefit and mutual improvement.