Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to become a natural with women.

talking to girls,how to caht to women,finding a girlfriend,finding love
Hi guys,
To become a natural with the ladies is the ultimate goal for us students of dating science. We have all known some guy who was a natural with the ladies and held him in high esteem (or jealousy)

It was all out of my comprehension that you could train to become a natural in fact up until I was forty I believed it was a god given gift.

However when I was fortunate to discover that this was in fact just a normal learnable skill I set about becoming a natural.


Has it been easy? Well in truth no it hasn’t due to the fact that I had to do it the hard way of trial and error. On the plus side it has given me excellent calibration skills and experience.

Have I achieved it? Yes after seven years I come across as a natural even though I use cutting edge persuasion and seduction techniques.

When you learn this skill and adapt it into your own normal life you will get all the women you desire without the normal hassle of conventional dating.

You don’t rely on looks any more. A lot of guys I advise where good looking guys in college and their early twenties however as they approach their late twenties girls no longer approach them and they have no skill set to offset this. They are stuck in enforced celibacy or just relying on “getting lucky” and feeling so miserable.

After explaining the skill sets required they take heart and are soon back pulling the quality of women they are used to.

Don’t sit about brooding just realize that you could easily train to be a natural lady killer and using my hard earned experience you can achieve it quickly.


If you are serious about getting the women you deserve contact me because I guarantee you can achieve it with real and workable advice!.

Regards Nathan

I welcome feedback and all questions will be answered personally at silvafox99@hotmail.com. However due to the personally interactive nature please be patient for your reply.

how to get girls pick up girls attract women howtoattractwomenolder womenbeautiful womenjapanese womenrussian brideshow to pick up girlsasian datingflirtinghot womanhow to get