Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

How to Start a Conversation with Attractive Women

LEARN THE SKILL NOW!
Hi guys

Here is an e-mail from lance mason(founder of pick up 101) that explains the four basic openers he uses. Opening a conversation is critical to your success with women and in my experience it’s the hardest thing for most men to master.
This explanation is packed full of adaptable content for you!
***********************************
I have basically four types of openers that I use during the
day.

Of course, there is the Movie Moment Opener, which I
have written about previously.

It's by far the most powerful (and the simplest), but you've
really got to be on your game and "own it" for it to work.

Then there is my "backpocket" opener. This is a simple
tried and true opener that always works when I need to
whip it out of my back pocket - real quick like.

These openers can be VERY simple:

"Hey, what's up?" is a great opener for lot's of guys, for
example.

Or you can ask her for the time, for directions, or for a
simple piece of advice to get her to stop and talk to you.

These quick "Backpocket" openers all work the same way,
just use one you like.

The trick with the Backpocket openers is to make sure you
follow up with a quick banter line to spice up the
conversation.

Then there is my "Tried and True" openers: These are for
the situations I find my self in every day like the gym, the
supermarket, the sidewalk, etc.

Since I'm in those environments a lot, over time I've
developed specific ways to start conversations in these
environments so I can "Join in the conversation in her
head."

That means she will be in her most receptive state - She
was thinking about what you are talking about already, so
she will find it easy to absorb what you have to say.

You didn't interrupt her and start a conversation, you just
joined in and made it a lot more fun.

Big difference.

Finally we have the "Situational Opener" - which is
basically just relaxing and making something up on the
spot as if you were talking to a friend.

I call it a situational opener, because when I do it I usually
end up saying something about the situation we are in.

Maybe we are in a line at the airport, sitting down at the
DMV, or at a U2 concert. These are situations that occupy
our mind when we are in them, and if we want to join the
conversation in her mind then it's best if we talk about
them - right from the beginning.

For example,

"Situational Openers" are my favorite, because it is by far
the most natural and simple way to start a conversation.

That means you are at your best.

They also relate to a situation that is fairly unique, at least
for you... so you are generally more enthusiastic about
what you are talking about.

That means you're trying something new, which means you
are even better.

At it's absolute best you go up to women having absolutely
NO idea what you are going to say to them, but with
complete confidence the answer will come to when you
need it.

It's as if you know, almost by magic, that the perfect thing
will come out of your mouth at the perfect time.

This may sound like something you can't do consistently,
but the truth is in workshops every guy finds themselves
doing exactly that with no problem.

If you're in the right state, anyone can do it consistently.

The PROBLEM with situational openers is that if you
aren't in the BEST possible state you might find this hard to do
- I know I did for several years when I was getting started.
******************************
If you are not already a member of our Dating Solutions Facebook Group then join and contribute..

Regards Nathan

For an overview and to get you going on the path check out our Quick Start Guide. Dating Tactics is genuine self-help group run totally FREE for the member’s benefit and mutual improvement. We welcome feedback and answer all questions personally at silvafox99@hotmail.com