Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

How do you get good quick?

Hi guys

once you realize it is possible to crack it with women you will be impatient to get the skill set off. Here at our dating solutions group treat it just the same as any key skill learning. In fact our preferred teaching medium is in the field. Or should I say with the onset of winter in the shopping malls! Think about any sport or skill you have learned and it is how you did it.
When you get serious and come infield you will rocket your success. I am still grateful to one of my key mentors who took me to a supermarket and showed me what to do. Everything was suddenly clear and my confidence grew. Yes no matter my doubts fell away as it was possible and incredibly easy. Plus no competition and the women talked to you so easy!!

Here is the simple formula:

1 have it explained to you face to face with other guys who have overcome the challenge
2 have it demonstrated in real time and real situations.
3 then try it your self with guidance, back up and feedback
4 Finally go out and practice, practice and practice

Just remember “ its easy when you are shown How”

Get in touch and start to get some. . Women into your life now
silvafox99@hotmail.com

talk to you soon Nathan