Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Are Insignificant Others?


Get real advice from real guys out there getting some!

Hi guys
Have you ever locked on to an attractive women and are contemplating approaching her only to abort because there are other people in the proximity?

These are what we at DT term insignificant others. Even when I had got my approach anxiety handled these would still hold me back.
What you imagine is that they will somehow get involved in the interaction. However in all my and many students experience this never happens.
Think about it ,you are letting people you neither know nor care about stop you from getting possible pleasure off an attractive woman!

Does that make sense?

Now you understand it logically just need to ignore them and pretend they don’t exist. The only reaction I have ever got from other guys in proximity is that they just stare in awe as I apply my skills. You know the “how the f**k does that guy do it” look.

Dating Tactics is dedicated to giving guys real advice that works!!

Contact Nathan at Dating Tactics To Learn More.

I do not have any copyright on Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.