Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Save Your Money-Switch to day game!

Hi guys

Before I realized that it was possible to pick up women anytime I believed the best place was in the clubs. I would concentrate all my efforts on Saturday similar to every other guy I knew. Once I got to know other enlightened guys through studying dating science this myth was shattered.

Now I only concentrate on approaching and attracting women at non-pick up locations. It is so flexible as you have a seven-day a week venue. No more pining all your hopes on Saturday night. That mostly ends in disappointment and always-major expense! You can just carry on with your normal life approaching and attracting women as you please.
When you first start day gaming it will seem a little unnatural as up until recently you have been lead to believe that it wasn't possible.
The beauty is that if you have a friendly interaction with a woman in the daytime and it doesn't develop into a close you may still bump into her when you're out again. She will remember you whereas if she were in a club she wouldn't, as she would be drunk!
Also you are sober and it is daylight you can see what the women actually look like. So persevere through that feeling of discomfort and get into approaching and attracting women in the daytime
After a few weeks you need never set foot in the club again.

The sad thing about all of this is most guys don’t have a clue. So by taking the first steps you will become one of the lucky few

Talk Soon Nathan

I do not have any copyright on my Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.