Pages

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Get Some Action This Sunday –Check This Now!!


women,personals,dating websites
Hi guys

Sunday is the key response day for most women online daters and is therefore most important you have your act together.

Over five years ago I had already mastered how to approach and open woman face to face. I could successfully get the phone number and a low key coffee date. From there I could convert 75% to the bedroom. It really is easy when you have been shown and learnt how.

However I always struggled at Internet dating. It really does seem so easy with Thousands of attractive women online and so looking to meet a guy like me. How wrong and frustrating did I find it. Sending out 30 e-mails brought just a few profile views and not even I e-mail responder!

If you find Internet dating frustrating and confusing then read on. If not and you have cracked online dating then please share your tips at our Facebook group. We always crave real life advice.

Recently I decide to crack the Internet dating game, as it is challenge I wanted to overcome. Also it is very convenient and you can interact with women that you would never meet in real life.

Talk To you soon Nathan..

I welcome feedback and all questions will be answered personally at silvafox99@hotmail.com. However due to the personally interactive nature please be patient for your reply.


where to find women,singles,dating site,how to get a girl,get a girl,dating sites,old women,older women,personals,dating websites,how to get girls,get girls,free dating,talk to a girl,how to talk to girl,to talk to a girl,girl to talk to,how to talk to girls,talk to girls,how to have girl